Saturday, May 7, 2011

John Roper in 132 words!



Hey! My name is John Roper, I'm in the 11th grade at De La Salle institute, which is a catholic Private school. On my free-time you can find me playing basketball, listening to music, finding success, texting, eating, shopping, hanging out with friends, web-surfing,watching television, and of course learning! I have a great family which consists of  a great mother, two sisters and a dad. I run a business called "The Vintage Mill" and we specialize in team sports snapback hats and sweatshirts [ www.tumblr.vintagemill.com ]. My idol is Grammy Award winning music artist Lil Wayne because even though he has made mistakes in his life and gets falsely judged based on his appearance. He overlooks the adversity and keeps striving for his goal which is making good music for his fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment